Singer Kailash attempted suicide due to lack money

Kailah kher

'Allah ka Bande' or 'Teri Diwani'  Whenever you hear will remember that he is Kailash Kher. He made his place in the world of music in Bollywood.

The popular musician recently said that his life is an unknown word. Maybe he will be surprised to know, he went to commit suicide!

In an interview given by Indian, Kailash said, "There was a lot of financial loss at one time. I was depressed for nearly a year. At that time I decided to end life. I jumped into the river to commit suicide. But one of my friends saved me.

Kailash has done a lot of work before starting the career of the song. Never did business, sometimes or sales. But after getting a chance in Bollywood, they did not have to look back.


After 16 years of successful journalism, Kailash thinks, "If I had met the boy today, I would have stopped him from going to suicide." Hindustan Times.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

11 TIPS TO KEEP SKIN SOFT AND GLOWING IN WINTER || শীতকালে ত্বক নরম ও উজ্জল রাখার জন্য শীর্ষ ১১টি টিপস

How to be Stylish man with few Habit || কি ভাবে কয়েকটি অভ্যাস করলে Stylish পুরুষ হওয়া যায়

প্রতিদিনের ত্বকের যত্ন || Daily skin care